imc DEVICES Software Download
imc DEVICES 2.11R7
- In general, we recommend the current delivery software version available on this page.
- The current version of imc STUDIO 5.2 replaces earlier versions of imc STUDIO 5.2 [IT#30949].
If you are working with an older 5.2 version, we recommend an update.
If you have any questions, our imc hotline will be happy to help you.
- The imc DIAdem driver (Version 1.2R3) is included in this download
valid for imc DEVICES as of version 2.7.
- Please find here information about compatibility between
imc STUDIO and the firmware: imc DEVICES.
- The Update from imc DEVICES 2.6 or older to imc DEVICES 2.11 version is not for free.
What is new?
Safety certificate imcCert.cpt for imc REMOTE SecureAccess
The imc REMOTE SecureAccess allows direct and secure access to a device, even with activated Firewall. Only imc devices having serial numbers 14000 and higher are supported, for which the associated activation code has been provided.
For transfer via a secure https-access, the "imcCert.cpt" certificate is necessary.
For the activation, please go to
Device -> Properties
into the Device configuration. Under Access protection (right column), you can navigate to the certificate. Please select the certificate "imcCert.cpt", which you have downloaded before and saved under the installation path under Firmware\Idif\, e.g. "C:\Program Files (x86)\imc\imc_DEVICES_2.9R4\Firmware\Idif".
This certificate is valid until 27.03.2020 and must be replaced upon expiration.
- Please copy the Repair.exe and the dirrepair.exe in the corresponding archive with the defect files and then run the dirrepair.bat in a DOS-window. After that it should be possible to open the files.
You can download older imc DEVICES versions from our imc CLOUD.