The imc CRONOScompact is the single most comprehensive data acquisition system for electromechanical testing on the market today. Integrating measurement, control and simulation into one housing provides you with the reliability of absolute synchronization, and the convenience and ease of use of having all of your tools in one place.
Whether you are measuring highly dynamic vibrations beyond the audio range, using multiple PID control loops for test stand automation, or monitoring process signals and fieldbus data throughout an entire test cell, imc CRONOScompact is there for you. From high voltage to current fed, and strain gauges to thermocouples, the integrated signal conditioning of imc CRONOScompact also ensures every sensor you need is compatible.
At a glance
- Portable and rack-mounted enclosure options
- Modular reconfigurable hardware adaptable to changing testing requirements
- Supports virtually any physical sensor
- Sophisticated and intuitive triggering system
- Versatile storage options including onboard removable flash media
- Networkable with other imc systems for synchronous acquisition of thousands of channels
- Onboard real-time data analysis and reduction
- Standalone, remote or interactive operation
- Configuration and operation software included